Hardscaping Craftsmanship Warranty
We Guarantee You Will Be 100% Satisfied With Our Hardscaping Craftsmanship, We Are So Confident That If There is a Problem with Our Installation Within 5 Years We Will Come Back and FIX the Problem FOR FREE!
All material warranties will be provided by the material manufacturer.
If your new pavers sink or settle within 5 YEARS after we install them we will come back and repair them for free!
All Warranties Will be Specified on Your ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance Proposal/Contract.
Warranty period begins from the date of completed construction. All material is guaranteed to be as specified. Warranty covers broken or cracked pavers that are damaged during installation. Warranty covers loose pavers, loose edge restraints, and settlement of pavers in excess of 3/8” compared to adjacent pavers, walls, or stair treads.
The guarantee covers the entire interlocking paver system, except projects that experience any of the following during the 5 YEAR warranty period:
- (A) Warranty is void if alterations or changes are made to the paver system by anyone else other than ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance or an approved sub-contractor.
- (B) ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance warranty does not cover naturally occurring efflorescence of pavers, stains, or any damage due to uncontrollable circumstances. This is why we highly recommend sealing your pavers. Protect Your Investment! Click Here for Details
- (C) Warranty is void if high pressure water is used to clean the surface or joint lines of the pavers.
- (D) Additional joint sand is not covered by the warranty. This is why we highly recommend sealing your pavers. Protect Your Investment! Click Here for Details
- (E) Warranty is void if new excavation, digging, or soil removal occurs within 4 feet of the finished paver system.
- (F) Tree roots from existing trees can damage the interlocking paver system. We do not offer a warranty to protect the paver system from damage or lifting caused by existing tree roots.
- (G) Natural occurrences and acts of God are not covered by the warranty.
- (H) Shifted or sunken pavers due to improper use such as vehicles or lawn mowers driving on or off the edges are not covered under the warranty.
- (I) Edge restraints in mulch beds can lift up during deep freezes. If requested we will reset the affected edge restraints one time during the warranty period.
- (J) Late Payment: all final payments are due upon completion of work. Late payments for paver projects will result in the termination of the warranty.
It is the customer’s responsibility to locate, clearly identify, and notify ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance of all underground conduits, wiring, pipes, septic systems, etc. Any damage to such underground conduits, wiring, pipes, septic systems, etc. shall not be the responsibility of ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance
If a warranty claim is made, it must be submitted within the 5 year warranty period. Requested repairs are made byScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance or one of our approved sub-contractors, and the costs for the repairs are covered by us. If you wish to have another company complete the repairs, we do not compensate you for the repair, and the warranty is void.
*Material color will be matched as close as possible if a repair is made but some variation in color may occur.
All construction shall, unless otherwise specified herein, carry a 5 year warranty from the date on the invoice on materials and workmanship excluding neglected maintenance, misuse, vandalism, or damage from acts of God.
Where applicable manufacturers’ warranties shall apply.
All material is warranted to be as specified. All work is to be completed in a workman like manner according to standard practices. Any alteration or deviation from the above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon written orders, and will become an extra charge over and above the estimate. All agreements are contingent upon strikes, accidents or delays beyond our control. All our personnel are fully covered by Workman's Compensation Insurance. ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance is a fully insured contractor.
Because the health of plants depends on continuing care after we complete our work, we are not able to and do not warrant any plant material.
Lifetime Warranty means just that. If you purchase a fixture or a transformer that comes with a lifetime warranty and it fails under normal circumstances ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance will replace the fixture or transformer for free for the life of the fixture and / or transformer.
15 Year Warranty – If you purchase a fixture that come with a 15 year warranty and it fails under normal circumstances ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance. will replace the fixture for free for the 15 year term.
Most LED lamps will come with a 5 year warranty. If the bulb fails within 5 years ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance will replace the bulb.
All digital timers and photocells are covered for 1 year.
Fire hazards are possible if the bulbs are covered with any flammable material. Including mulch, leaves, or pine needles. Lights covered by such materials will void all warranties and can cause the lights to fail.
ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance, Inc. and our lighting manufacturers do not cover any “Acts of God” including lightning and man made disasters. Neglect and abuse are also not covered by the warranty.
Tampering or altering the lights or lighting system by anyone not employed by ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance will void the warranty. Low voltage wire is not covered by the warranty if mistakenly cut by anyone besides an employee of ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance Lens covers if lost, stolen, or scratched are not covered by the warranty.
It is the client’s responsibility to furnish 110-volt electric receptacles for the lighting system. It is mandatory that they have sufficient load capacities and are in excellent working order.
All final payments are due upon completion of the work. Late payments for lighting projects will result in the termination of the warranty.
If the lawn does not germinate within 30 days of application (weather permitting) due to product failure or workmanship, those portions of the lawn that have not germinated will be re-seeded one time at no charge under the following conditions: potential problems must be brought to our attention within 30 days of application. ScapeWorx Landscape Design & Maintenance is not responsible for weed competition or eradication. We are not responsible for acts of nature, vandalism, diseases or anything else beyond our control including drought, torrential rains or any other weather-related conditions. This guarantee is only valid for lawns treated during the recommended seeding period from March 1st – May 15th and August 15th – November 15th. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the proper care for their new lawn as required.
SCAPEWORX “No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You’ll Love it OR We’ll Do it Again!” GUARANTEE…
If you’re not Absolutely 100% Happy with of our Services for ANY Reason, WE WON’T BE HAPPY EITHER. That means WE WILL NOT REST until we make it right. We will immediately send our team back to fix the problem. NO QUESTIONS ASKED…
THAT’S HOW STRONGLY WE BELIEVE YOU WILL LOVE WHAT WE DO. LET US PROVE IT TO YOU!